- Portable electric vacuum OTTOVAC, intended to lift, move, and place everything from tiles and drywall to furniture and large appliances
- Automatically monitors the vacuum and if vacuum pressure is lost the pump is automatically powered up until the vacuum pressure is restored
- 200 kg (440 lbs) maximum lifting at Maximum Vacuum Rate:-0.7 Bar (-70kPa)
- Working Temperature:0- 60C(32°F- 140°F)
- 4 AA batteries required (not included)
Introducing the OTTOVAC by GRABO. Glaziers, rejoice. The OTTOVAC is a brand new power tool that is going to change the way glaziers move and install glass or any smooth flat surface. It is a portable electric vacuum cup. It presents itself in a traditional pump action style cup, however this sucks onto your material with simply the push of a button, as well as releases pressure with that same button.
This new tool completely removes the pump action that is traditionally needed to gain suction to the cup in addition, it also removes any mistrust on the actual vacuum suction the tool has on your glass because this new tool comes with the revolutionary automatic on / off sensor.
The automatic on / off sensor is built in the tool that tells the vacuum pump to engage to build suction, and to stop when it reaches sufficient vacuum, careful not to build too much suction and break or “pop" your glass. On the other side of the issue, in the event the tool begins to lose suction or “bleed” the tool will kick back in and regain suction, so you’ll always be in the safe zone for as long as you need it. When the vacuum in the base of the suction cup reaches -55 kPa, the pump will automatically stop after a three-second delay.
When the vacuum level drops below -55 kPa, the pump will automatically restart, reaching the required pressure during operation. The tool is rated to safely hold up to 200kg/440lbs! and is powered by 4 AA batteries.