Glasweld Disk Brushes is an important step for maintaining your scratch removal disks
Use the Polishing Disk brush for the teal Basic Technique disks and the Microforce Disk Brush for the gray Advanced Technique disks. Disk brushes
—also referred to as disc brushes
—are circular brushes
with the tufts perpendicular to the base, though disk brushes
can be produced with leaning (canted) tufts.
find use in a wide range of industrial operations, such as cleaning, polishing, or scrubbing, involving flat surfaces.
We are manufacturer of Quality Disc Brushes that are widely used for cleaning purposes in several industrial machines.
All our brushes are manufactured using high grade raw material and latest technology to ensure that these meet with international quality standards & norms.
In addition to this, our brushes are available in the market in several sizes, designs and colors at most competitive prices to fulfill the demands of customers.
We also provide customization as per the specifications laid down by the customers.DISC BRUSHES - APPLICATION:
- Machining Centre’s – VMC / CNC /HMC
- Special Purpose Machine’s
- Milling mark removal
- Edge Radiusing
- Surface Enhancement with improvement in Ra value
- Large Flat Area DeBurring
- Rust removalDISC BRUSHES - FEATURES:
NON-STANDARD CUSTOMIZED BRUSHES ARE POSSIBLE WITH ALL DIFFERENT DIAMETER, BRISTLE HEIGHTS, RAW- MATERIAL, GRITS & ITS COMBINATION WITH DESIRED BRISTLE HEIGHT.
- DIAMETER : Standard 50 mm to 300mm and more
- BRISTLE HEIGHT: Standard 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, 25mm & 38mm and more
- RAW-MATERIAL : Silicon, Ceramic, Combi, Aluminum Oxide, Blue-line, Diamond and IMEXSU Proprietary material range.
- GRITS: Standard 36,46,60,80,120,180,240,320,500,600,800 & 1000 and many other non-standard
SPECIAL RANGE OF BRUSHES – For Specific Application. More Aggressive and better DeBurring especially on hard metals. Available in all forms and Shape with different raw-material combination.
- Flat Surface DeBurring
- Edge Radiusing
- Milling and Chattering mark removal
- Surface Enhancement with betterment of Ra value